Friday, 7 October 2016

Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Masque Review

Who doesn't love a good face masque. I mean, a masque is an integral part of having a perfect pamper night right? Everything else; tanning, doing your nails or deep cleansing your hair changes from session to session. But a face masque; well that's always on the pampering agenda. 

Now I'm not one to indulge in the luxuries of face masques too often so when I do, I like to have one that does a really good job. That's why I tend to go for higher end brands over drug store alternatives (although there are some high street masques I love out there). This is also why, when I saw the Bobbi Brown Instant Detox masque when in The Cosmetics Company Store the other month, I just had to pick it up. 

Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Masque Review

The instant detox part of this masque was definitely a selling point for me. As I said, I don't get to treat myself to a face masque very often so I want its effects to be instant, and the Bobbi Brown Instant Detox masque certainly gives impressively fast results. My skin is always super smooth as soon as I wash this off. 

This masque is charcoal like and I find it's great for giving your skin a new lease of life. My skin always looks healthier and clearer after using the Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Masque. I find with a lot of masques, although eventually leaving my skin looking amazing after a few days, they can make me break out a little the day after using; but not with Bobbi Brown.

Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Masque Swatch and Review

The masque dries really quickly but doesn't crack or tighten on the skin at all. It's really comfortable to have on; to the extent where I sometimes forget I'm wearing it. It sinks into your pours quickly and deeply, which always means great results to me. It gives a deep clean and helps reduce oil and, as an oily skinned gal, anything that does that gets a big tick from me. Usually some masques can strip the skin but the Bobbi Brown Instant Detox Masque leaves it fully moisturised whilst being deeply cleansed; perfect match! 

Have you tried any of the Bobbi Brown masques? Which is your go to product for a pamper night?

Thanks for reading
Hannah xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I saw the three BB masks used on Snapchat the other day and this one in particular definitely stuck out! On my list to try as it sounds perfect for me, I really hate the clay masks that completely strip your skin - no go. My pamper product is the Oskia Micro Exfoliating balm -my skin always feels like I've had a facial afterwards:) x

    ReplyDelete

© A Day In The Life Of A Northern Girl. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig